We can assist Seychellois students studying abroad by
- Informing their families of any difficulties they are facing in the event that they cannot do so themselves.
- Assisting with visa application if their visa has expired whilst they are in the foreign country.
- Provide appropriate support if facing difficulties such as discrimination, sub par living conditions.
Students are advised to:
- Avoid high risk areas in the country in which they are studying.
- They should respect local laws.
- Provide us with their residential address upon arrival in the country in which they are studying.
- Keep our consulates/embassies informed of their arrival, transfers and departures.